Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Nashville part one

I did a bit of travelling this weekend. I hope you enjoy the pictures from my Nashville trip!






Lovely Tennessee roadside...Once Golden Hour hit, I was kind of a pain, I'm sure, dictating which lane my poor husband "needed" to be driving in.  I'm a sucker for light.


Antiquing was definitely on the agenda Saturday morning!  I found this cute little toy camera at a shop in Goodlettsville.  She came loaded with someone else's film which I promptly exposed on accident (maybe that's a good thing?)



We ate brunch at Sky Blue Cafe in East Nashville, and oh my, it was delicious!  I chose their Florentine Benedict (pictured above), and I absolutely loved it. YUM!


This garden is across the street from the Cafe; the entire front and back yards of this home are totally and completely full of lovely flowers.  Gorgeous!

Have you been to Nashville?  What's your favorite thing to do there?  Check back soon!  More Nashville pictures coming later on in the week....

No comments:

Post a Comment