Thursday, July 11, 2013

Obsessed -- Tattly



I've recently discovered Tattly, a tattoo shop whose artist-designed doodles are completely adorable, and the perfect answer to my life-long quest to put something both hand-drawn and incredibly lovely on my arm (true story.)

Tattly makes their pretty, temporary tattoos with soy inks, meaning they are non-toxic and great for teeny kids as well as adults.  Above, I'm wearing my favorite Tattly design--so cute, right?!  (find Makers Gonna Make here)  I ordered this tattoo as well as the coffee set.  Each design is $5 and comes as a set of 2, with free shipping in the US.  Tattly also included a super cute little cupcake tattoo as a surprise with my order.


Here's a list of some of my favorites (although, really, it's very hard to narrow it down!)  I do think I need to order the first one in bulk...








So fun!! Which one is your favorite?  Do any of them fit your personality and life perfectly? 

No comments:

Post a Comment